A Halloween party for two

by - 7:46 AM

Yesterday, I had this "Halloween party" with my best friend, Kathleen.
It turned out really fun and definitely not scary. All we did was laugh. Good thing some shots looked serious. We didn't really plan this one, we were supposed to watch a movie but something came up; we were also supposed to do a Halloween 'DIY' but we didn't have any materials. So we end up taking these pictures, end up joining two online contests, end up eating some crinkles my mom made, and joked around. I'm going to put a lot of pictures, uh, you've been warned.




(Pictures above) 
Our first choice: Despicable Me. I was Margo and Kath was Edith. So yeah, Minions!!!!! 
I almost forgot to tell you, I got my glasses since August. Okay. You can continue scrolling now. 


Oops!


This is inspired by Ransom Riggs' book: Miss Peregrine's home for Peculiar children. And for the hand, well.... the idea just popped up. It's like the movie Insidious all over again.









(Pictures above) 
Kath was rereading my October Issue of Candy Magazine and she saw a short description about the film called Paranormal Activity. It was 5:30 PM and she's about to go home, I suggested to do really quick shots similar to the one on my magazine. 

While we were taking the pictures, I thought I saw something on my left side. I told her about it, she replied by saying 'there could be another person behind you.' I had a good comeback in return. Hah! 



The quick shots are pretty cool, except for these. It looks wicked. Hahahaha! 
But first, let me take a ghostfie.

That's all! Happy Halloween, bloggers and readers! May the odds be ever in your favor. I'm going to watch Pretty Little Liars and Carrie. Bye! :)
- Nik




You May Also Like

0 comments