Promenade

by - 5:31 AM



It's been a while since I published a blog post. . . I have to admit, January and February are busy months for me. I didn't have time and ideas what to post last month. February's starting to cool off; the busy days are flying away. Last week was our school's foundation week. We didn't have classes; all we did was activities and contests for the six days. I am thankful that I survived the hectic schedule/s.

February is also Prom season, isn't it? Well, I just attended my first (and last? I have no idea) prom last Thursday. I used to think that it would be too formal and boring but I was wrong.

Juniors!  :)
My hair and makeup was done by my cousin, ate Cherish. I loved it so much that I took a lot selfies on my phone and laptop. Here's the proof: (Hahaha!)



For the hair, I was inspired by Selena Gomez's boho braid from two years ago, except Selena's braids were messy but cool; I never liked having my hair up on a ponytail or a bun, it makes me feel uncomfortable.




And here are some photos from our prom night. I didn't get to take some pictures from the photobooth because I was late. Hahahaha! Happy scrolling! :) 





follow me on Instagram: @attamarie :)








I liked lots of prom pictures, but putting all of those on this post would be too long.... right? 
Anyways, adios. See you on my next blog post! :) 
-Niks 

You May Also Like

1 comments