Oh dear, another year.

by - 7:47 AM

Oh look, thirty-seven minutes left until 2015, and I still think that 2007 was just three years ago. That's just odd.

 How did you guys spend your 2014?

I spent mine reaaaaaally good.
Here are some stuff I can recall:
I remember blogging on January, celebrating Chinese New Year on February, watching Divergent with my best friend on March, transferred to blogger.com on April, finished reading This Star Won't Go Out on May, watching TFIOS with mom on June, watching Maleficent with mom and going to Lola/Tita Doll's funeral on July, reading Shatter Me on August, bought Eleanor and Park on September because it's on sale (hahaha!) , Birthday + loads of school activities on October, Draven's birthday and field trip on November, and collecting Starbucks Stickers and getting the Starbucks planner on December.

Well. . . There are a lot of memories I can't really recall and write on a short blogpost.

Have you written your New Year Resolutions for 2015?
I haven't. I end up not accomplishing them at all. Hahaha!

P.S: I didn't really plan on writing a blog post. I ended up infront of the computer to waste my last minutes of the year.


See you on January! :) x

You May Also Like

0 comments