Living in color

by - 8:04 AM


(Random blog post alert.)

I have been obsessed with The Paper Kites (band) for the whole month of July.
Their songs are unbelievably catchy and are really cute. You should go check their youtube channel or buy their album on iTunes; trust me, you won't regret it. 



Speaking of kites. . . . When I was younger, I rarely go out to play since I have no one to play with.
Nothing changed; I still don't go out of the house, specifically. . . . my room.
That's why I've gotten clumsier. There's never a day that I trip on my own feet while walking. 
I don't think I ever flew a kite up in the sky. Uh okay. Maybe once, with my pink Barbie kite when I was four or five years old. I don't even know how to let it fly.


This is the paper kite I made. I did it for the blogpost.
 The materials I used are: 

a.) Oslo Paper
b.) Watercolor or Poster paint.
c.) Thread
d.) Barbecue sticks 


OOTD






The photo above reminds me of Katniss and Primrose Everdeen from The Hunger Games because of the saying "Tuck in your tail, little duck."

Gray knitted sweater from The Vanity Shop.
Tattoo Choker from Sophisticated Couturier.
Polka-dotted skater skirt


That's all! See you on my next blogpost! 

You May Also Like

0 comments