Artsy Getaway

by - 10:51 PM



It's been months since I last blogged and I have a lot of draft posts but I haven't posted anything. Good thing it's our semester break, I'm going to blog twice this October. And yeah, I've been pretty busy with school; I haven't been reading books since the last week of August, Exam week passed, my birthday passed, School activities to join and help, and lastly, I have been sketching, painting and selling stuff on our online shop. Told you I've been busy. And here's what I painted when I had a short "vacation" from blogging and reading books.



This is Birdy. Well, mouth less Birdy. This is the first picture on my drawing book that I actually painted. I did it on 31st of August. I can't help but feel proud about it. Hehe.


This is my second drawing. It was inspired from my September Issue of Candy Magazine and Lana Del Rey. I was listening to her album that night. (9/5/2014)



After two days, I started searching for drawing inspirations on google and tumblr. I found a girl skeleton wearing sunglasses so I gave it a try. Here's my third drawing. I added accessories like a tattoo choker necklace (I've been obsessed with those. No regrets.), Dyed hair, and clothes. (9/7/14)


And here's my first canvas painting. I bought the canvas last week and I was so excited to paint on it. It's kinda messy and my handwriting isn't that good. At least I tried. hahaha! The quote is from Ed Sheeran's song called 'A Team'. (10/26/14)



And here's my fourth drawing. I call this my "selfie-portrait." I was really bored one night and I end up sketching myself. But it doesn't look like me at all. Oops! (10/24/14)


See you on my next blogpost!♡ 


You May Also Like

0 comments