Part two!

by - 7:01 AM

I've been pretty busy these days. I almost forgot about this blog post. But I am not going to apologize for the late post. Hahaha!


Story time!
Two weeks ago, my mom and I visited my sister's dorm. We brought more of her personal things with us. It was my first time to ride the MRT, so I had no idea what to do and how to react. Scroll down for more.



Here are random pictures of the train. I was scared before the ride and then I was ecstatic after the ride. Such an odd person.





We passed a few cupcake shops. I became a ninja and secretly took these pictures. Cupcakes are just cute! (Okay.... A random thought popping out of nowhere.)





Photo above: When you see it, you'll remember the walrus that ate all the clams from the film Alice in Wonderland. 


We also passed by some stores (and store names) as we walk. 

We also saw cute and hella rad clothes in very affordable prices! 





For my older sister. 


I already watched The Fault in our Stars with my mom. I'll be watching again with my friends this coming Monday, (June 16) which is our orientation. Thought I should share. 

Goodbye! See you on my next post! 

My mom saw another blog with the same name as mine. Hi adventureswithnik! Cool name! Hahaha! 

You May Also Like

0 comments