Adventures with Nik

by - 3:59 AM

Oh look! My old blog name came true! Hahaha.

A few days ago, I went on an adventure with my mom.
On our first adventure, we searched a house/dorm for my sister who is currently working in Manila. We almost got lost because the streets are really confusing. You'll be seeing streets like "7th-9th street" then "4th-6th street." It's really confusing.

I did something stupid while we were in Manila.
As we walk, we look for some flyers/signs like "Room for Rent" and "House for Rent". It was almost 10 AM when a taho vendor passed by. We stopped for a moment just to finish our taho. After that, we continued searching. I was talking to my mom as we walk; I think I was babbling about how tired I was and how confusing the streets were. My mom stopped and looked at the pink house which was located at the left side of the street. I looked at it as well and continued walking or should I say. . . . falling? Hahaha! Yes, I did fall. I didn't notice that the floor that we were walking on is not straight or whatever you call it. I think my ankle did a "plot twist." *drum solo* Okay. That was a lame joke. But yes, it did a little twist, and I landed with a sitting position. Weird right?


These pictures below are taken when we dropped by at the Baclaran Church. 






I think my Galaxy shoes are kind of unlucky for me. Why? I have worn these lots of times and something unexpected happens. I remember wearing these to school and a basketball (Yes. The actual basketball...ball. hahaha!) Hit my head by accident. I was writing when that happened. It did hurt. 



The next day, I got sick. My colds got worse and my mom advised me to stay at home and rest. Let's just skip that part. The next day, I believe it was Wednesday; we went to my sister's dorm again. We brought my sister's clothes and things. After that, my sister went to work. My mom and I went to the mall to buy what my sister needs for her dorm. I got bored and took some pictures. Happy scrolling! 






You May Also Like

0 comments