Without pain, how could we know joy?

by - 9:44 AM

Hello! It's been a while since my last post. I have finished rereading The Fault in our Stars by John Green, and I felt the tears as they streamed down my face. My right eye looked different as soon as I finished reading. Guess what? I made myself something cute. I worked hard on it and I'm planning to sell similar designs in the future.

I'll be wearing this cuties (it looks cute to me. whatever.) on June! I'll be watching TFIOS with my friends, who are also fangirls and bookworms. Ate Ivy and I both know that I will end up crying in the movie house. And I agree; I've seen comments about the movie. They said that it will not disappoint the fans. Who should we blame? I blame John Green for writing the best book I've read. Lol. Oh, I also joined a contest twelve days ago, I wish to win. I've been waiting for 11:11 the whole day. Hahaha. Goodluck to me and the other contestants :)


P.S. I stepped on my own foot (I'm clumsy, no need to wonder.) that's why the left one looked messy.









See you on June! :)

- Nikka




You May Also Like

0 comments