A blogpost for my Mom

by - 10:06 PM

Happy Mother's Day to the coolest mom in the world!





Hi Mom!
Happy mother's day!
Um, sorry for being lazy - okay, lazier than last year, hehe. I'm sorry for being stubborn and being corny. Let's not forget, I'm sorry for annoying you with my habit of laughing at nothing for no particular reason. 😂😅

Thank you for the love. Thank you for taking care of us. Thank you for being there for me, thank you for riding the rollercoaster of life with me. Of course, the rollercoaster is filled with lessons, jokes, thoughts and food(!!!)

Oh, thank you for letting me 'watch' the OTRAT Concert. Thank you for jamming with me too. I couldn't hide my excitement back then, well... until something came up. Bleh. Hahaha!

I am very lucky to have you as my mom and partner in crime. Thank you so much. I love you. And again, Happy Mother's Day! ♡

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you...what more can i say? Keep on laughing to annoy me. You're so good at it. I love you even if you're crazy most of the time. More blehs coming next month haha.

    ReplyDelete