Boracay - Part One

by - 6:46 AM


Hello there!
I finally got the time to blog about this family vacation. I was planning to blog about it as soon as I got home but I was tired, and school started two days after. My attention was mostly focused on my studies so it took me four months to do this. Anyway, I'm not going to babble about my busy life. Let's go back to the blog post.

Warning: You're going to see lots of pictures of us, the beach, the sights, foods, and some random pictures we took on our phones and cameras - most of it are already on Instagram... oops.

Okay, here we go.
As you can see, I went on a short trip to Boracay with my family. We arrived at the airport in Kalibo around 9 PM. We waited for my cousins since we weren't on the same plane. While waiting, we thought that we should eat dinner since we've been waiting at NAIA since 2 PM. We ate at a resto-grill called Bagobos and waited for a few more minutes.




Picture taken at the airport in Kalibo. 

It took us two hours to arrive at Caticlan's Jetty Port terminal and a-fifteen-minute boat ride to Boracay. When we arrived, we passed by the beach and people were still partying - well, most of them look drunk to me. Aha. It was almost 1 AM when we got to the place we were staying at. I think it was called "Madid's Inn."

Picture taken at Caticlan's jetty port terminal. :)

I'm skipping the details.
Well, on our second day and third day, we only went swimming, watched the firedance and walked through the souvenir shops. The souvenirs I bought are mostly for my friends and my cousins. I bought some bracelets that have some 'shells' around it and some key chains. Sadly, I forgot to take pictures of our souvenirs. Um, I guess these pictures will tell you more.














 

Aria Gelato



Johnny Rockets 


                                 And here are some pictures/GIFs of the firedance at the beach. :)


 


I almost forgot; we also went island hopping and fish feeding for a short period of time. I'm very proud to say that I saw Marlin, Nemo and Dory!!!! It's a really huge achievement for me. Hahaha! It's very sad to say that we didn't take a photo of them. :(







Also on our 3rd day, we went to the beach for the last time. My dad, my cousin and I built a pyramid - it was supposed to be a sand castle until it formed into a triangle. When we finished the pyramid, some people were looking at it. It must be because of what my dad had put on the top.


   


 

    






Boracay is a very busy but beautiful place. We didn't even get to tour every single place since we were busy being mesmerized by our surroundings. We even had time to spend our afternoons by sleeping until the sun is close to set. We still had fun even though our stay wasn't long enough. I wish to come back sooner.

I guess that's all for now! See you on my next blog post! :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments