Valley of the Dolls

by - 7:01 AM


Sampaguita Gardens Resort is a place where doll lovers will definitely have a great time touring. It is located at Kalibo, Aklan. Aside from the swimming pool/s and the Doll house, the place is so peaceful and wait, did you know that Sampaguita Gardens is known for celebrating Christmas all year around??? Well, I just spilled the deets soooo...

I have to stop babbling and let the pictures mesmerize you.
Here we goooo!


The Doll house; Jojo's Christmas Cottage.

This is where the dolls live. They are everywhere!















Oh hello, Annabelle

I really had a great time touring around but we were rushing because of our departure time. I would've enjoyed it more if we stayed for thirty minutes or maybe an hour more. And I think I missed a spot. I was busy taking pictures of the doll house.
I chose not to upload every single photo I took at Sampaguita Gardens for several reasons. I wouldn’t want to spoil things and tell you what you’ll be seeing.. 
Sampaguita Gardens is really adorable and I suggest you guys to visit and fall in love with it. 

I guess that's all.
Merry Christmas, everyone!
Enjoy your holidays! I'll see you on my next blogpost- or probably on my new blog that I share with my best friend. hehe.

All the love,
Nikka.

You May Also Like

0 comments