2018.

by - 11:18 PM

It's been a while since I last posted, almost 2 years to be exact.
I didn't get to post about Cebu when we when on a short vacation in February last year. I didn't get to post about the PxMWorkshop that I attended on July 2016. I didn't get to post about how 11th grade started for me.
I've been pretty busy for the past two years, and I've gotten busier now that I'm already in my 12th grade. (College, soon. Eee!)


To whoever is reading this post,
Happy New Year. I hope this year will be a great one for you, your family and your friends.
I hope you left everything negative and toxic in 2017; and I hope you're starting your year the way you wanted.

To self,
Happy New Year.
I hope you'd fulfill all of your goals. I also hope you'd fill your notebook/s with memories and pictures - not just doodles. (haha) Be more positive and be someone you'd want your younger self to have as a rolemodel. (Good luck.)

I'll see you on my next blogpost. :)

All the love,
N.

You May Also Like

0 comments