Hong Kong Disneyland

by - 8:02 AM


Hello, Readers!
Welcome to the third part of my Hong Kong Travel Diaries.
And this time, you'll be reading my mini-adventure at Hong Kong Disneyland.

Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth, as they say.
Every kid wants to be at Disneyland, even for once. Well, if you're a huge fan like me, you would come back every year. . . or might as well, stay there forever.


ticket prices:
1 - day ticket // Standard day
General Admission (Ages 12 to 64) - HK$539
Child (Ages 3-11) - HK$385 
Senior (65+) - HK$100

2 - day ticket 
General Admission (Ages 12 to 64) - HK$739
Child (Ages 3-11) - HK$525 
Senior (65+) - HK$170



random thought:
I would've enjoyed the park if I had enough time strolling around, if I wasn't that tired enough and if it wasn't so cold. 
I was freezing! All thanks to Elsa. 
But I am very satisfied with my stay at Disneyland.
Anyways, back to the blogpost. :) 

--------------------------------
FOOD

Foods at the resort are quite pricey.
I think we only ate waffles at the park as our late lunch. My sister and I wanted to try the frozen treats but it's not a really great idea to do so when you're cold.. Oh well, maybe next time then.
--------------------------------


Every castle needs a princess.
haha jk.

We passed by Sleeping Beauty's Castle!
Sad to say we only took pictures. 
We were about to go inside but then the parade happened. . . So we stopped by to watch it and went to Tomorrowland after. 

--------------------------------
FLIGHTS OF FANTASY PARADE

As soon as we got inside the park, people are already crowded at both sides of the street. As usual, I had no idea why but then we heard someone telling people to stay at both sides of the street so we'd see the parade better.

I saw Mickey and friends, the characters from Winnie the Pooh, Toy story and the Lion King, Dumbo, Lilo and Stitch, Tinkerbell, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Cinderella and Belle. 




--------------------------------
TOMORROWLAND

Tomorrowland is where space-y attractions are located.
We didn't get to tour it around because we were looking for food. hehe.
I think I saw Stitch. And from what I know, the space mountain is also in Tomorrowland.


--------------------------------
TOY STORY LAND

Toy Story Land is where you'll feel smaller than everything you see. Like literally.
The dominos/blocks are bigger than you - which will make you feel like you're one of Andy's toys.
I told you so. lol!
And we rode the Slinky Dog Spin. It's not really that scary.
It gets faster every round but it's all good.
-
And hey, I almost forgot to tell you!
I met Jessie and Woody from Toy Story :) 


--------------------------------
FANTASYLAND


We didn't get to tour around this one that much. 
We passed by the Mad Hatter Tea Cup ride. I wanted to ride that one. . . but I easily get dizzy. Maybe next time....

 

But I saw Mickey and Minnie Mouse at the Fantasy Garden. I was already in line, waiting for my turn, but then they waved goodbye and went to the other direction. I was so confused. Everyone ahead of me was busy chatting and I guess they still waited for them to come back. 
The cold temperature bothered me so much that I didn't try to wait for them. Sorry, Elsa.


--------------------------------

We didn't get to take pictures at Adventureland and Grizzly Gulch. 
But we went inside Mystic Manor. The ride was fun. . . I was amazed with the graphics and the special effects. 


We went back to Main Street, USA just in time for the Paint the Night parade.
Then we waited for the fireworks at around 9 PM. I was talking to my friends about school. And I heard about the thesis papers to be passed the next day, I was not happy about it. I was freezing, tired and hungry; with great news to hear. I haven't even started on it. lol.

Anyways, here are some pictures of the fireworks!



My mom said that she was touched by the fireworks display. Sometimes, I know she's watching the video over and over again because I can still hear the songs. lol.
The fireworks were beautiful. Everyone was looking at the sky with awe.
Disneyland is a really magical place.
Hoping to come back soon.

That's all. See you on my next blogpost! 
All the love, 
Nikka.

You May Also Like

0 comments