untitled. but hey, here's some updates.

by - 7:07 PM

i know, i have been busy. i haven't been posting. i haven't thought of anything "interesting" for you, guys. i haven't thought of anything to write about for the past few months.
but yes, i am back to ramble about who-knows-what.
welcome back to my blog. (if uh... there's actually someone reading. lol)


this will be a really short blogpost because i'll just write an update about life. or basically, my thoughts and what's going on in my fantastic (note the sarcasm) life.

i'm a college student.
so that means i have no time for myself. (yay thank you, incredible-people-who-love-to-pressure-students-and-drop-bazillion-tasks-which-are-due-tomorrow-or-the-next-day.)
being a college student is really, really, r e a l l y stressful. but it'd be nicer if you had great friends or people to hang out with. (take this small piece of advice, fam.)

i've been painting. again.
this is something i'm actually happy to tell you about. i love art. i love painting, sketching and also having paint all over my hands and arms.
i'm also selling handpainted coin purses and pouches. which is really fun but kind of stressful when you have to rush orders. but hey. i am very thankful. :)

i've been writing on my journal.
i never got to finish my 2018 journal so... i stapled it and forgot it ever happened. HAHAHAHA
and it's great that i've been writing consistently, telling my journal (and my future-self) what happened for today, what was my mood, and some things to reminisce about.

and another great thing to talk and mention is,
i have another (oh no) story in mind. and i really, really, really, really, really want to write it.
but i'm really bad at managing my time, thinking of titles and character names, and actually being consistent with writing stories/books. wish me luck, though.
i might write about it during our school break. i'll be listing the deets somewhere else, so that i wouldn't forget about the ideas.
and also.
i want to create comics. but this time, it's going to be mixed with the reality of me, being me. (if you know or met me personally, you'd understand.) i'm still having a hard time finding/creating my art style. so it may take a while.

i guess... i'm done?
i hope to see/talk to you again soon. i'll tell you about my adventures and thoughts next time.
if there's actually someone scrolling down, thank you for reading!!! i appreciate your effort and the fact that you really took some time in reading. you're a great person. :) i hope you're doing great.

that's all, folks.
i'm out. nikka out.
bye! :)

You May Also Like

0 comments