college.

by - 5:46 AM



Someone's finally a college freshman. And yep, that's me.
Whew! Two years of senior high was soooooo exhausting. Pero sayang 'no? I would've been in my third year as a college student if we weren't a part of the K12 program. Two years then I'm officially done with my studies. sana. 

I transferred to a known-university around my.. uh. place. I chose to pursue and continue Information Technology, though I'm starting to like Multimedia Arts. I'm kinda torn eh. This is a huge challenge for me though. I can't really say if I'm made to be a programmer, I also can't say that I'm good with designing and arts. I like both courses but of course, liking something is way different with pursuing something. (oh wait, i'm not trying to be cheesy or dramatic here.) 

------------------

intro classes

I met my new classmates on our orientation but didn't get to talk to them that much because we were too busy listening to what the speaker was saying. I got to school right on time for the registration because I ran. My legs felt so "jelly" when I got to my seat. Anyway, I'm skipping the rest of the details in the orientation.
First day of our Intro Classes, I sat next to my new friends. I was so amazed because this was our first actual conversation but seemed like to know each one of us for a very long time. :) Which is really good! but I didn't get to take pictures of us. lol :( 

Yes, there's a big part of me that is scared and nervous. Kasi syempre, mag-aadjust ulit. New people, new environment and new memories to create. I guess I kinda got used to having about 35 to 40 students in class. On my first day as a senior high student, I was sooooo stressed. I mean, I wasn't used to that large amount of people in the same classroom. I felt so lost. My exact thoughts were "hala, sana maka-adjust ako agad". 


------------------

thoughts

I think I improved a looooot. (Not trying to brag though. At ayoko sanang batiin.) I am always that shy and quiet kid at school. I'm not really into "talking"; knowing myself, I'd wait for someone to approach and talk to me. I could say that I'm bad with small talk, I could be really sarcastic at times and I get upset easily. I always find it hard to approach others and yet I made the first move.
I could say that it's a big but great change, eh? :) Hope it goes well.


I think I have to end this blog post here. I mean, I haven't really started yet but we had the chance to bond with our classmates for two-three days. I just hope that everything would go great.
See you around. :) 

- Nikka





You May Also Like

1 comments