To Mom, with love

by - 8:12 PM

Mom,

Happy Mother's Day! You're one of the best moms in the whole world. Thank you for being there for me at all times, whether good or bad. Thank you for the love and care. Thank you for what you've done for us. Thank you for teaching me what's right and what's wrong. Thank you for buying me a sewing machine! I promise to use it after I finish some things I haven't done yet. I know I keep on planning to do this and that, but I will make those. I promise. But moooom, I still want a pet fish.  Hahaha!









           


I hope you'll like my presents for you, I know it's not really that much, but I'll definitely buy something amazing on your birthday. Sorry for the wrong things I've done. But I learned a lot from my mistakes, thanks to you! Sorry for not being socially active and being too lazy. I'll try to do better on the coming school year. (Speaking of school, I need HELP!)



           
            
            

I think my sister and I are one of luckiest daughters in the world! We have hard-working, loving, caring and funny parents. Without you two, we probably wouldn't exist in this extraordinary (but weird) world. You are one of the greatest gifts God gave me. Oh, I haven't published a cool story on wattpad for now. I'll tell you if it becomes a hit :P Hahaha! I love you! Happy Mother's Day! Have a nice day! :)



           



           




-Nikka

You May Also Like

0 comments