Mamma mia, Here I go again!

by - 10:29 AM

So what am I currently up to lately?

Well, the title says it all. 


I'm bringing in sexy back  exploring and also going back to my hobbies lately. There are a lot of things I put on "hiatus" since I put something else on my top five. (Yes, this is a teeny tiny reference from Taylor Swift's song called "Bejeweled".)

And by the way, I'm going out tonight. (Just another reference from Bejeweled, I'm not going out at this hour. It's midnight.)  


Lately, I've been reading books... Mostly self help-ish books for now, but I have a list of fiction works too! (Big thanks to Pauline!)

I'm halfway through "101 essays that will change the way you think" by Brianna West. I got this from Carlyn, who told me that she'll let me borrow this but surprise surprise, she bought it for me. To be honest, that book got me thinking. (Hahaha punny.)


I'm currently reading "101 Questions You Need to Ask in Your Twenties" by Paul Angone.

This book just gave me more questions to ponder about. Kidding aside, it's a really good read. I get to see some things in a different point of view. I'm planning to get my hands on his other book soon. 


And while we're on the topic, I am interested in writing at the moment. I have two novels in mind (and are waiting to come to life), I reopened my other Instagram account which will be a safe space for me to romanticize my life and speak my mind, I'm getting myself back into journaling aaaand of course, this blog. 

I really don't think I should just abandon this one since I spent my teenage years babbling about my activities, adventures and little moments - even if most weren't published. Long story short, Attamarie is a huge part of me. (Well... it should be. lol)


For crafts and art, I've been adding (more) colors to my life. And I've been creating stickers once in a while. I'm helping out my mom with her side hustle


When it comes to people, I'm really grateful for my family and friends too. Lookie here, special mention time: Samantha, the B1 to my B2 (🍌), who I've known since 3rd grade and has always been there for me. Natalie and Sophia, my best friends in senior high school. Online friends especially Aalia, Angeli, Pauline and my friends from work too!! 💜

Oh, I haven't mentioned that I went to this 1D event last month, and maaaaan, I felt like I was 14 again. I listened to the old artists I loved, hoping to see them live soon too. (OH. I gotta blog about the Jonas Brothers and Taylor Swift concert I went to earlier this year!!!)

my "lol ur not harry styles" shirt (and new-ish hair)


Mamma mia, here I go again: I'm talking about some of the things that make me happy and things that make me feel alive.

I'm healing myself by going back to the things I love and things I've always wanted to do/experience before. I'm free to do things now. (I'm a real tough kid, I can handle my *bleep*


Ending this blog post with another Taylor Swift lyric. :)

I'm the only one of me. Baby, that's the fun of me. (ME HE HE!)


You May Also Like

0 comments