Somewhere only we know.

by - 9:41 AM

My summer is so close to its ending. Even though I wouldn't admit this, its (kinda) fine with me because everything comes to an end, not everything lives forever. In a few weeks, I'll be back in school, probably reading or writing something. I spent my summer by reading books, writing stories, using the computer, watching tv, sewing, making bracelets, selling, and eating. My summer is pretty busy but definitely not stressful. It’s sad that we didn’t swim nor went out of town; but staying at home is waaaaaay better.

This is one of summer vacation moments that I'm definitely not going to forget. Last Sunday, I had a fun "picnic" with Carlyn. We ate my mom's crinkles and some orange juice. Yesterday, Carlyn and I played a board game that I saw on the top of the cabinet. Then we took pictures with our inspired outfits. Hers was Bethany Mota. Mine was. . . I don't know, I just picked out what I saw first. Hahaha! We took these photos outside my house, and it looked pretty cool. Check it out! 

             
   
    
   


There's probably more tomorrow. Thanks for reading! See ya on my next post! 


You May Also Like

0 comments